LITTLE PROMISES NETWORK
A Ministry of Youth With A Mission
Monday, April 23, 2007
OH TASTE AND SEE THAT THE LORD IS GOOD







Here is an inside look of God's gift to me in the past 31 days. WOW I have been in the house a whole month already!


Pictures from my House Blessing on March 21st.

I hope you too can't help but say...WOW GOD IS GOOD!!

Please keep praying, soo many more details need to line up for the kids to start coming, but I would also like to announce the OFFICIAL NAME is now registered with BC small businesses as " LITTLE PROMISES NETWORK."

My first preschool under the network will be called 'Pamela's Little Promises' , so the vision is to model and equip other MOM's or Educators to also have their own 'Little Promise' as they desire.

Ok, need more financial miracles as soo many things needed to have this size of a home and to launch a business at the same time. I keep telling myself, like in the movie "Finding Nemo" ... Dora just sang... JUST KEEP SWIMMING, SWIMMING, JUST KEEP SWIMMING! That is exactly how I feel... swimming in DEEP waters with Jesus and He is saying.. just keep Swimming Pam!!



Come tread with me... I need your help too! Thanks truly for all the financial blessings and phone calls, emails and cards of encouragment, it has meant the world to me.
Family please come and visit sooner than later!!

Love you all!


ABOUT MY FATHER'S BUSINESS, PAMELA!!
posted by Pamela @ 10:46 PM  
7 Leave a Comment!:
  • At April 24, 2007 at 7:40 PM, Blogger jamie said…

    well well miss pam, look at you all blogging on yer own!!

     
  • At April 25, 2007 at 12:16 AM, Blogger Audrey Whitesides said…

    pam, i am glad you have a blog now, for your school of course...i miss you pam, i miss your laugh!!

    ralph comes in 2 weeks!! yah!!

     
  • At April 25, 2007 at 4:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Pam! How amazing to see your new house! I could not be happier for you. I really enjoyed looking at all the rooms. Guess 25 years of living out of a suitcase is getting through to me! :-) Love, Becky M.

     
  • At April 25, 2007 at 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Pam,
    The blogsite is great! I am so very happy for you. The house and the plan are amazing. I can praise the Lord with you as I see His hand on you. Wow! I hope to visit you as soon as I can! We have been to a lot of places together with the Lord, I will be praying for you.
    Lots of love and blessings to you,
    Kathy Murphy

     
  • At May 8, 2007 at 6:34 PM, Blogger j. oates said…

    pam...hey there. i'm so excited for al you are doing..did you get my email?
    take care and keep swimming......

     
  • At May 10, 2007 at 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Pam,

    Nice house! Very pound of you.
    May God Bless your ministry.
    Annabelle

     
  • At November 11, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for people to know.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Meet the Director

Name: Pamela
Home: Vancouver, BC, Canada
About Me: I have been working in the field of Early Childhood Education(ECE) for 12 yrs. Received my degree at U of N in Kona, HI USA. I have set up preschools and/or trained teachers with our Biblical Curriculum in several countries. I love children and believe they can teach us so much about what is really important in life. They are the KEY to today and tomorrow. I was raised in Ontario, Canada as a country girl down on the farm, drove the tractors as soon as I could reach the pedal. I have 2 great parents and one brother, Scott. I presently reside in Burnaby, BC where the mountains are incredible and the Ocean is near. I love life and have seen the world as God has provided so amazingly.
See my complete profile
The Scoop

YWAM Canada

Links
Donate to Little Promises

YWAM Canada

Previous Post
Archives