LITTLE PROMISES NETWORK
A Ministry of Youth With A Mission
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
Just keep swimming, swimming....
Well, here we are in June and still going strong, yet feeling like we just made it into June.
Ok, if that sentence just made no sense, I would have to agree with ya!

What I was referring to was on June first the last $100 came in to be able to write June's rent cheque. I am not sure I like this "Eleventh Hour stuff!" Way too risk taking and vulnerable for me.

I am breathing again, but already looking at July coming way too fast. What happen to those boring days? Long gone for me I guess.

Good news this week has been the policy's are written (THANKS MUCH TO JOANNA) and we bought a website domain... so check out www.littlepromisesnetwork.com this is so on my advertisement I can give a website for parents to see what I am about and why they should be sending their child to 'LITTLE PROMISES.'


Leanne is finishing up her hard work with the logo and postcard/poster material. It looks great!









My home continues to be a revolving door, as I have hosted many parties, like my friend Izzy's 40th BDAY.

She decorated my house like it was 1967, and those that attended needed to look the part too. Fun had by all!













On June 1st I had good friends from Alberta, Diane and Pris come to spend the weekend to also celebrate turning 40.



Other visitors include Mr. & Mrs. Dave Lush and the Warren Family... all friends from Bible College days back in the 80's.
Yes, Dave is married and to a very sweet lady named Cynthia. It was a privilege to finally meet her and witness Dave with a ring on. I am sure she was worth the wait.








Also friends from Mexico/Kona passed thru for a week too and it was fun showing them the city as they pray about Vancouver being a future home for them and their unborn children.






Ok, so as you can see, no shortage of company in this amazing GIFT of a HOUSE, GOD gave me. No lack of food either. GOD IS GOOD!!
So, find your way here for a night or 2 because it is a happening place and I hope for more excitement as we see children growing in HIS ways downstairs soon.
The Landlord has been laying new floors downstairs, so that is looking great and I am in the final checklist with the licensing process. The Fire dept. came through Monday and check out the house and pointed out some upgrades; like security latches needed over the furnace and hot water closets, smoke alarm needs to be hardwired, and fire extinguisher location.

Well, keep praying for me as I continue to press toward the MARK of HIS high calling on my life... to reach the NATIONS THRU THE EYES OF A CHILD!!
posted by Pamela @ 10:05 PM  
2 Leave a Comment!:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Meet the Director

Name: Pamela
Home: Vancouver, BC, Canada
About Me: I have been working in the field of Early Childhood Education(ECE) for 12 yrs. Received my degree at U of N in Kona, HI USA. I have set up preschools and/or trained teachers with our Biblical Curriculum in several countries. I love children and believe they can teach us so much about what is really important in life. They are the KEY to today and tomorrow. I was raised in Ontario, Canada as a country girl down on the farm, drove the tractors as soon as I could reach the pedal. I have 2 great parents and one brother, Scott. I presently reside in Burnaby, BC where the mountains are incredible and the Ocean is near. I love life and have seen the world as God has provided so amazingly.
See my complete profile
The Scoop

YWAM Canada

Links
Donate to Little Promises

YWAM Canada

Previous Post
Archives